You want to work from purpose, but how do you ensure that it is actually lived through by your employees, your leaders and within your teams? With the 30-day purpose challenge, your employees will get to work themselves to land the organisation purpose. Not only will they be inspired to work together on the purpose of your organisation in a different, more connected way, they will also receive concrete tips, tricks and tools to implement this change in daily practice. The 30-day purpose challenge provides your employees with the necessary basic knowledge to make the transition from profit to purpose.
Your employees follow a daily online program for six weeks. Every week, a different theme around ‘working from purpose’ is discussed. The online program is supported by a short, weekly meeting in which the theme of the week is translated into concrete actions. We adapt the purpose challenge to the wishes of your organization.
- Daily dose of knowledge and inspiration for your employees
- Direct feedback on concrete actions and points for improvement within your organization
- Tailored to the wishes of your organization
- Insight into who did/doesn’t participate
- Insight into who the change leaders within your organization are